Wednesday 24 November 2010

whether the most important parts of your body?


"My mother always asked me, what's most important body part, for many years, I always guess the answer which I think is right. When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said" Ears ". But it was not the answer.

"That's not my son, many people are deaf, but you keep thinking about and I'll ask it again."

several years later, I try to replied, before she asked me again. since the first answer, now I'm sure this must be true liable, so this time I tell her "mom, sight is very important for everybody, so it must be our eyes."


She looked and said, "you learn quickly, but the answer is wrong because many people who are blind."

failed again, I continued my quest for new and from year to year, mom asked me a couple times and my answer is always wrong, mom always said, "no, but you are getting smarter every year my son."

Late last year, my grandfather passed away, all sad family, all crying. even my dad cried, I really remember that because that's the second time I saw him cry. my mother looked at me ketiba was my turn to say goodbye to grandpa.

she asked me, "if you already know what the most important body part? '.

I was surprised when she asked at a time like this I often think, this is just a game between mother and me.

mother saw the confusion on my face and, to tell me, "this question is important, this would indicate that you have actually" alive ". for every body part you gave me in the past, I always told you was wrong and I tell you why. but, today is the day where you have to get an important lesson.

She looked at me with her face, I saw her eyes full of water, she said "my dear, the most important body part is your shoulder."

I asked. "Is it because it holds the head?"

mother replied, "not but because it can hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry. Sometimes in life, everyone needs a shoulder to cry. I just hope you have enough love and friends that you will always have shoulder to cry on, whenever you need it.

I finally know, the most important body part is not being selfish, but sympathy for the suffering experienced by others, people will forget what you did, but who will never forget how you made them feel

No comments:

Post a Comment