Wednesday 24 November 2010

100% Customer Satisfaction

A little boy went into a drugstore, pulling crates of drinks and laid it near a pay phone. He climbed onto it so it can reach the buttons on the phone.

Then he began pressing the button to seven digits. I listened to the conversation. He said, "Mom, do you need help to clean up your garden?"

The woman on the phone was answered, "I have to pay someone to clean it up."

"Mom, you can pay me half the price alone." Looks like she was already satisfied with the work of the person.


But the boy did not know the despair and offer, "Mom, I'm also going to sweep the curb and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the most beautiful pages in North Palm Beach, Florida."

Again and again she refused. With a smile, the boy hung up the phone.

The pharmacy owner approached him and said, "Son, I like your attitude. I admire the passion you have. What if you worked for me alone?"

The boy replied, "No, sir. Thank you. Actually I just checked the results of my own work."

No comments:

Post a Comment